Monday, November 17, 2008

School Fundraisers have begun!


My Niece Addy has just recently had a fundraiser for her school, which next yr. will be Hailey's school. It was probably the best fundraiser I have gotten to be a part of. For only $5 a ticket we got to enjoy all you can eat pizza in the school's cafeteria and the company of our family. And the best part of living in a smaller town is that we knew alot of people that came. I had a chance to catch up w/ one of my dearest friends who I haven't seen for probably 8 yrs. What an AWESOME time we had!
Thanks Addy for the tickets!

Hailey enjoying her pizza!


Who can eat it the fastest?


The very large group of supporters!


Just outside the cafeteria I found this on the wall. A beautiful piece of art done by....
My niece Addy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cj and ubee said...

Yes, I agree, this is nice art...Good job Addy
Love AC