Friday, February 27, 2009

MEET JOE!


Well, as some of you already know, but many still do not, I have started to date again. I met Joe 1 month ago tommorrow and we had an immediate chemistry! He is an amazing man: very thoughtful, caring, affectionate, humble, intelligent and is great with children (he has 2 of his own ages 9 and 10).
The pictures below are taken by his mom, who he takes care of since she has broken her hip,
right before we headed out to see Jesus Christ Super Star.
We had an incredible time!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cindy said...

So glad to meet you RAY!!!!!lol you better take care of my girl, she really is special to me and my family. Way to go Megan!!! He is handsome. Can't wait to meet you in person now. Hint hint...do I hear a reno trip? love you megs

McNeelys' said...

Oh, Megan I am SO excited for you!!! You deserve someone wonderful and it sounds like you have found just that. Way to go!!! You truly are an inspiration...

Love
Kiki


p.s. By the way, he is handsome!

Anonymous said...

Do you think he is ready for this bunch? Maybe we can meet him one of these days. Give him some time to ease into us all.
Did you enjoy Jesus Christ SuperStar? I think I can sing along with all the the songs.
Best wishes
AC