Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Still waiting....


finally the bus has arrived. Hailey gave me a quick hug and had no problems going onto the bus. In fact, I think I saw a hop in her step because she was so excited.


Bye Hailey....Have fun!


I didn't realize what was in this pic. until I downloaded it and it's actually pretty cool. The highlighted window with the reflectors (totally unplanned I swear!lol) was where Hailey sat and she is leaning back talking to her friend McKenzie who's arm is on the back of the seat. McKenzie and Hailey have went to the same daycare all summer so they know each other well along with a little boy Carter who is also on the bus!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bill said...

What cute pictures of these two sweeties! At least I got to talk to her via phone! You continue to love these two girlies along life. I'm so glad to have you as a daughter and to have you living next door!