Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Performer!!

In case your wondering what she's singing...this is her favorite Hannah Montana song called "Nobody's Perfect". Here are the lyrics that she is singing. She says them so fast sometimes it's hard to understand.

1-2-3-4 Everbody makes mistakes
everybody has those days
everbody knows what...what I'm talkin' about
everbody gets that way.

Sometimes I'm in a jam, I gotta make a plan
It might be crazy, I do it anyways
No way to know for sure, I figure out a cure
I'm patchin' up the holes, and then it overflows

But my intentions are good, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
sometimes just misunderstood.

Then she goes into a church song "Jesus your my Superhero"!

Sissy is just non-stop pure entertainment and I love every minute!

1 comment:

cj and ubee said...

Ms Montana better watch out! Alyssa just may be replacing her.
Love AC