Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MY LITTLE SECRET SANTA!


Something that Hailey's school does, and has done since my brothers and I went there, is called "Secret Santa"!
I gave Hailey $20 to take to school, w/ a list of who she wanted to buy for, and Hailey got to go Christmas shopping for everyone!
I love this idea because it teaches the kids that X-mas is about giving presents more than getting them! Hailey was soooo excited that she didn't want to wait until X-mas but wanted to give her presents out right away.
She put so much thought into each one!
WHAT A BIG HEART SHE HAS!!!

Grandma opening her gift!


Hailey explaining what her bracelet said!
Too cute!


#1 Grandma!!!
I will have to agree with the bracelet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

McNeelys' said...

Meg, Love Love Love the new pics! Sorry I haven't responded earlier! I look often! I loved the idea of letting Hailey shop for others! That was wonderful to see. You all look so happy and love all the posts!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

LOVE KIKI :)