Friday, June 11, 2010

Bridal show at the horseshoe!


On Sunday, the girls spent the day with their Aunt Melissa and Uncle Keith while I went to as huge bridal show with Starla and Gary. There were hundreds of vendors from all over Ohio advertising their services and products . Probably the coolest thing to me was being in the OSU horseshoe (stadium) on the floor that only media correspondents and very rich people go to. It was beautiful and had amazing views of the field. I had alot of fun tasting cakes, candy, food, and mints and getting a major sugar rush! lol.

Every vendor had some type of contest going and you had to fill out a piece of paper to enter. At this one, there was a contest for the friend of the bride so I got to fill it out...on Starla's back! lol. oooo I hope I win!


Starla and I in the groom's suite overlooking the Horseshoe! Very luxurious!


The OSU football field! What AMAZING seats huh?


After getting back, we had dinner at Starla and Gary's and the kids took in a movie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this comment thing again to see what happens. LOved seeing the kids reactions to the "ride". Looks like something I'd like.
Are you going to be a bridesmaid?
Mom