Thursday, October 14, 2010

FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

The girls and I have taken in a stray cat that Hailey so proudly named Panther (her/my school mascot). Well apparently panther is a girl because a couple of weeks after adopting her she had kittens. The girls were away in July while they were newborn but they came back to find 3 little kittens running around. They were so excited!! All of these cats live outside (most of the time. lol) but I would love to give them all away if anyone is interested. I will probably end up keeping the cat that Hailey has in her scooter because the girls absolutely love him but the others must go!!! Please let me know if anyone is interested! They are really cute and have really pretty markings!


Momma and her babies!


Hailey and Fluffy!
Hailey is so gentle with him.
Sissy on the other hand......
(you be the judge. lol)


Fluffy in the scooter! He is just along for the ride!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: