Sunday, June 01, 2008

Playing some games!

On Memorial Day weekend my friend Melissa and her family along w/ 2 other families decided to reserve 3 campsites at a nearby campground. She invited me over to hang out and I had a fantastic time! I stayed for the entire day and Jarod even made me a delicious dinner. Thank you guys so much for letting me come and hang out w/ you!


Rylee and Shane


Hailey (Josh and Trish's daughter) and Shane


Playing some volleyball w/ the kids!


I wanted to give this game a try! This game was alot of fun and Shane was very good at it so I really had to pay attention. The ball is tied to a string that is fixed on this spiral post. You either pick the top or bottom of the post and then hit the ball in the right direction to make it to one end or the other. Of course the opponent stops it and hits it the other way so you can't make it to your end. It was alot of fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: