Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter at Uncle Dave's and Aunt Kim's!


On Sun. after church we all headed out to my Uncle Dave's house to have a delicious lunch! Mom, Aunt Claud., Uncle Bob, Seth, Heather, and U. Dave and A. Kim took the time to hide a ton of Easter eggs, while we were at church, for the girls to find. It was so nice to get together with them and enjoy each other's company!
Thank you U. Dave and A. Kim for a FANTASTIC time!

Seth was a master at poppin' wheelies with mom's wheelchair!
I think he has way to much time on his hands!


Seth takin' Hailey for a ride!



Ok so the sun was in our eyes!
I still think this picture is cute!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth and Heather said...

What an adorable couple!

Seth and Heather said...

He was probably the biggest kid there! lol!

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to meet the other half!! I miss you very much! love youCindy