Monday, April 06, 2009

HAILEY'S 1ST SOCCER GAME THIS SEASON!


Well, Hailey's back in soccer. She has improved so much from last year on controlling the ball and getting a little more aggressive, in a good way. She's now going after the ball!
The coach is awesome and has been coaching for 10 yrs. This year they play 1 on 1 which is much better than 3 on 3 from last yr. Each girl plays for a couple of min. and then is rotated out.
Our team is called the DIPPERS (aka big dippers) and all of them got along so well and played an AWESOME game!

A little pre-game huddle!
Just look at the fun on their faces!


GO HAILEY GO!


Practicing stopping the ball!


Hailey, Victoria, and Cecelia waiting for their turn!
The little boy in red is the coach's son and would show how the moves were done so the girls could see what to do!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HR Lady said...

I would LOVE to attend her games. Would you please let me know when they are?

Nana

Seth and Heather said...

Aww how cute! I didn't know she started yet! I played when I was lil too! Keep me posted on her games!

Seth and Heather said...

Btw I love you new page layout! It's super cute!