Sunday, July 27, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!


As many of you know I am a die hard American Idol fan. This season in paticular. Yes I voted every single night it was on for about an hr. straight, I know I need a life.
Anyways, this yr. was extremely talented and I thought It would be awesome to see them Live. So 2 mos. ago I ordered the tickets and this past weekend I took my best friend (and sister in law) Melissa and we went to the show! We had some great seats too. We sat on one of the sides only two sets of bleachers back from the stage and the 7th row up from the floor.
It was so nice to be kid free and we had such a wonderful time together.

Melissa and I taking the shuttle to the arena!
Sisters at heart!!



We were tearing up during one of the songs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: