Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bed and Breakfast near Mt. St. Michel!


Our beautiful bed and breakfast for the 2nd night of the trip. Wow was it gorgeous! Mom Dad and I stayed in one rm. in the building in the foreground of the pic. and Sam, Mel and Eloise stayed in the 2nd building. We had our own kitchen and everything. It was so beautiful and peaceful!


Mel, Dad, Me and Mom.
Look at all of the beautiful foliage and flowers that surround this place.


This is an antique something or other. Not really sure but isn't it a great picture of Mel and Sam?


The gentleman standing next to Sam is the owner. He actually works the farms which consisted of peacocks, ducks, chickens, and of course "Kujo" the St. Bernard. That's not really his name but that's what mom called him. Named after the killer St. Bernard in the movie. He was a huuuuge dog! And this gentleman's wife ran the entire bed and breakfast. All of the jelly and bread was homemade. It was delicious!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bill said...

Good to see you blogging again! Tis brings back very fond memories!

McNeelys' said...

Megan! Glad to see your beautiful trip! The pictures are awesome. I hope you all had fun...from the pictures it looks like you are. Tell your parents hello for me! And let your mom know I just started taking Lamaze classes. You will have to email me your new email address when you get one or if you have already gotten one. My email is christin48@hotmail.com. I have just updated my blog spot too so check it out when you get a chance. Glad your having fun. Keep in touch...

Love,
Kiki