Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our New Home!

As some of you may know, The girls and I have found a home and are moving into it just as soon as we are finished painting. We have bought new furniture and appliances just within the past wk. and a half which has been so much fun for my mom and I. So far everything
has been put into the garage so that Mom and I can paint the entire house empty. No moving furniture. Luckily my mother in Law has been so gracious to allow the girls and I to live w/ her until our house is finished. We can never thank her enough!
Thank You Mom!

The Front entrance


The Living Rm.


Left side of kitchen and door into the laundry room.
The hole to the left of the sink is where the dishwasher use to be. Unfortunately, the people who lived here took it with them which sent me on a quest for a new one. I searched Craigslist and found one almost brand new for only $125. It looks awesome! It is a Maytag and has so many cool features.


The right side of kitchen.
No there is no stove but luckily I found one on craigslist for only $125. It is a flat top and in excellent condition!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McNeelys' said...

Congrats! Wow, how awesome! I am so excited for you guys! I know you are too. It is always an adventure moving into a new place. Looks like you have a lot of help and that is wonderful anytime you move! I can't wait to see more pictures.

cj and ubee said...

whenyou are ready for the outside/yard work, give us a heads-up so we can lend a hand. I love running my weedeater and chainsaw?
AC