Tuesday, September 09, 2008

1st Dinner around the dinner table!

The house is coming together more and more every wk. This past wk. I unpacked some boxes and put things in the kitch. cupboards, mom and I cleaned and painted the laundry rm, U. Bob and A. Claudia helped bring my dining rm. table in from the garage, and Sun. my DAd, mom and I brought in my washer and dryer!
My dining rm. table is one of my favorite pieces that i have purchased. It sits higher than normal tables, it has a cupboard underneath and it has a leaf hidden beneath the tabletop to expand to fit 8 people.
A couple of nights ago we had my bestfriend Melissa over for a slumber party and we ate pizza at the table for the first time. It was the wonderful company that made this first meal truly special.
We love you Melissa!

oh and in case your wondering, Hailey is hiding because she didn't want her picture taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good...just takes a little time and a lot of WORK !
When are we tackling the outside?
AC