Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Some girl time!

Hailey and Alyssa now go to seperate preschools, it's a long story, and so after I'm done at work at 3 I go straight to pickup Hailey. Then she and I go and spend one on one time together before we go pickup Sissy at 4:30.
This time it was manicures!
The entire time that the guy was doing Hailey's nails, she talked to him nonstop. She asked what he was doing, what instrument he was using, what the fan was for. The conversation carried on for the entire 20 min. that we were there. It was so cute! She did so well sitting still for him too.



Drying her nails! She was fascinated by the infrared light that was on.

I love you Hailey!


2 comments:

McNeelys' said...

Oh, how cute! I can't wait until one day I can take Addison to get our nails done together and have a girlie day! You gotta take time for yourself and that is awesome you spent one on one time with her. I love your dining room table! I still can't believe the girls are going to preschool! Wow!

love,
Kiki

Anonymous said...

Oooo LaLa...Lucky girl. I think I was 40 when I had my first manicure. Of course I chewed my nails until I was 39 :)
Love you all
AC