Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE BLUE MAN GROUP!

Our first show that we went to was The Blue Man Group! I have always wanted to see them perform but have never gotten the chance and that went for Joe as well. So when I saw that they were performing at The Ventian I told Joe and he bought tickets right away. We had incredible seats (front section on the isle). The reason the isle was so cool was because they actually go through the audience and choose members to help in their act. One of them stopped right beside me and just stared at me for like 2 min. It was so awesome to be that close!



The INCREDIBLE band! These suits lit up when they were playing!


One of the blue men! I was the first to get something signed too. I had a Las Vegas t-shirt with me so he put a huge blue hand print on the back!
The show was amazing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: