Saturday, May 16, 2009

My BFF Cindy!

I am here in sunny Fallon, NV to pull off the prank of a liketime. With help from Cindy's husband Dave, her boss Karen, and several of her friends I have managed to surprise her and show up at her house for 4 days. Cindy had absolutely no idea and was completely surprised to see me. I have missed her so much and can't wait to spend the weekend with her, Dave, Asa and Jacob.

Just by freak coincidence Cindy had invited her mom, step dad, and sister to have a cookout on the same night that we arrived so I was soooo excited to see all of them! I just love her family and haven't seen them for so long so we just sat around telling stories and having a great time!

Jacob! I haven't seen Jacob since he was like 1 week old. He is now a little over a year and is so full of life and energy! What a doll baby!

1 comment:

Seth and Heather said...

Hope you're having a blast! I bet Cindy is super excited to see you! Jacob is such a cutie!