Monday, May 04, 2009

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!!


My BFF just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 3 days ago. May 1, 2009 at 8:15 a.m. Layla Grace was 7lb. 13 oz. of perfection! I hurried as fast I could to drop the girls off at school so I could make it over before she came but Layla was in a hurry and I missed the actual birth by 30min. Oh well at least I got to see them right after and be one of the first people to hold her, aside from Mel, her mom and sister of course. She was just so alert and stared right at me. It looked like she was already trying to say something and smile. Melissa did an awesome job and had a great labor and delivery!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY LAYLA! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET YOU!!!!
WE LOVE YOU DEARLY!

My BFF and Sister!


Layla and Aunt Megan!


Melissa's Grandma holding baby Layla!


This is the smile I was talking about!
Isn't she so adorable?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: