Monday, June 08, 2009

My Size 5!!!!


Just a couple of days ago I went to one of my favorite clothing stores, Maurices, where they were having an incredible sale. I found this dress on the rack and absolutely loved it! However, I was not going to try it on because the tag said size 5 and I usually wear a size 8. But since it was the only one left on the rack my friend Heather talked me into trying it on. It was the perfect fit!!!!! I was so excited because I have never worn a size 5 in my life! And the best part? It was on sale for $19.99!! I also knew the woman that worked there and she showed me a large glass ring that would look perfect with it so I bought it too along with beautiful lavender earrings.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Seth and Heather said...

You are so beautiful and you look amazing in this dress!