Thursday, July 16, 2009

SLI P -N- SLIDE FUN!!


Mom and Dad had bought this slip-n-slide for when Eloise, my niece from France, was in town. Well we didn't get a chance to use them then so we broke it out this past week. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it just as much as the girls did. Having kids gives us parents an excuse to be kids ourselves every once and awhile! And we could race each other since their were three lanes. The kids got a kick out of beating me every time!

Hailey caught on really quick how to go fast and be the first to grab a flag.


She did so well teaching Sissy how to push and move with her hands.



My little goof ball!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is to funny, Rylee and Sissy have the same bathing suit. Rylee hasn't worn that one much, because she likes 2 pieces.

McNeelys' said...

Hey Megan! I got your message on FB. We just got back from TN...so check out my blog for some new pics also. Glad to see your new ones as well. I love the slip n slide ones!!! Looks like so much fun! The girls looks like they are having a great summer! Miss you guys! Tell them hi for me!

Love
Kiki

Bill said...

What great fun...the three Amigos!