Thursday, July 02, 2009

WELCOME TO AMERICA MEL AND ELOISE!


It's been a year since I have seen my beautiful little niece Eloise. Well, Fri. the wait was over!! She and Mel flew in to visit us for a week! HOORAY! This sign was made by me and Hailey and we hung it above mom and dad's garage for when they arrived. Eloise does speak French to us but understands English very well. She will also speak in English if you ask her what something is. It is so adorable to listen to her. Dad took all 3 of the girls somewhere and he said that Hailey and Alyssa just kept staring at her trying to figure out what she was saying. I think this is a great cultural experience for the girls (all 3 of them!) She has gotten so big and I am enjoying every minute I get to spend with her and Mel!
WELCOME TO AMERICA!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bill said...

What a great welcome it was! Love the new pics!